As teams have reported to Florida and Arizona for the start of Spring Training, its been quiet as usual on the blog as theres not much to write about during the off-season.
Last evening I came out with a list of great things I myself and probably many baseball fans would like to accomplish in their life time for baseball.
What I came up with- in no sort of order..
1. Visit all 30 MLB Ballparks
2. Attend a World Series game
3. Attend a All Star Game/ Hr. Derby
4. Visit the baseball HOF in Cooperstown
5. Catch a game Homerun
6. Take tours of classic ballpark (Wrigley Field, Fenway Park)
7. Get autograph directly from a player/ your favorite player
8. Get picture taken with a player
9. Take a Spring Training Trip
10. Own a partial or full season Ticket Plan for your favorite team
11. Attend a doubleheader
12. Visit Baseball Musuems (Negro league, Louisville Slugger, ect)
13. Snag a special commemorative baseball
14. Be shown on a ballpark’s Jumbotron
15. Eat Ballpark classics (Boog’s BBQ, Dodger Dog, Primanti Bro’s, ect)
16. Catch a players first Major-league Homer
17. Get an item from a player- (bat, batting gloves, hat)
18. Throw out a first pitch
19. Sit in Steve Bartman’s seat at Wrigley Field
20. Sit on top of Green Monster at Fenway
21. Sit with the “Bleacher Creatures” at Yankee Stadium
22. Attend over 25 games in one season
23. Attend a MLB game outside the USA (Japan, WBC, ect)
24. Attend a Yankee vs Red Sox rivalry game
25. Be on the field during a team’s batting practice
How many of these did you complete? Have any more to add to the list? Leave comments below!